HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Building Your Dream Has To Start Now

Another challenge
Another page

IMG_0065

this page is for Lisa’s challenge

IMG_0068

I just love the Crafter’s workshop splats stencil
I used it lots and after seeing Louise Nelson’s video (for Jenni Bowlin) on splats
I was reminded of the technique and the bingo markers I had bought years ago

IMG_0069

I’ve now used the technique a few times and it fits in so well with the Graffiti Bridge kit

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. oooh Hermione, you're the cleverest witch of your generation!

    great LO Sharmaine, and I remember when you used to do the paint splats with the bingo daubers, as a matter of face, I still have the bottles you sent to me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)