HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, April 30, 2012

I’ve Been Driving for An Hour Just Talking To The Rain

Inspired by Kim’s challenge I made a canvas instead of a layout

IMG_0037

The white is just for the photo
I really wanted to make the “breathe” to stick out
So its bigger than the canvas base it is on

IMG_0039

I used papers from the May kits and these clouds from April

IMG_0041

cut some butterflies to add dimension, texture

IMG_0042

and movement

IMG_0046

I also used the Crafter’s Workshop Blazonry 6x6 Stencil (that comes with the May kit)
and a number stencil

IMG_0045

and layered up my dymo tape

IMG_0040

Played lots with the canvas
Adding layers and textures
Bliss!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Sharmaine I love this canvas. It is so beautiful and such a perfect interpretation of the challenge. Your work this weekend was so so good. Loved your stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the movement the butterflies give.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)