HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Countdown As The Weeks Trickle Into Days

Over at Cocoa Daisy a few of us took part in a little challenge
It was a “Lift Me Up” challenge
Someone starts with a layout
Then the next person lifts it
Then passes their page on to the next person
who then lifts that page
and so on without ever seeing the previous page.
So this is the page that I created

about some wonderful friends that I met in Brisbane last year

IMG_0552

they are pure scrapiness!

IMG_0553

and will always treasure the fact that I met them all.

IMG_0554

You can see the evolution of the challenge on the forum here
It’s amazing how different all the pages are but how each isn’t too far removed from the original sketch.
Love that process.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:45 PM

    i love all that inky goodness! great layout and fun memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveeeeeeeeeeeee this Sharmaine ... great pic x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)