Friday, June 15, 2012

How Could So Much Love Be Inside Of You?

Hello Sunshine!
That was the name for the June Cocoa Daisy kit.
Every time I see “Hello Sunshine” I just want to say “why hello there!”….
The kit is gorgeous and I also picked up "Shades" paper add on and "Wide Brim" add on
I created 4 layouts and a card for the International reveal,
which has now happened,
so I can show you everything I created, yay!

IMG_0506

I used the main kit and 2 add ons to create this page
When I was in Adelaide I found The Crafter’s Workshop Harlequin stencil
I knew it would be the prefect fit for the Diamond stamps that come in the main kit.
I also used some of the Dylusions “London Blue”, that I also bought while in Adelaide.

I altered the chipboard alphas with some texture paste and ink.

IMG_0507

I also used a pin, like the pins found in the Embellishment Add on kit, and dyed it blue with some ink.

IMG_0508

Love the diamond stamps.
Here you can see I used all three.
I black heat embossed the diamond, white embossed the scratched one and finally I clear embossed the leafy one.

IMG_0509

This page is of my best friends youngest son
and the journaling was about a day I spent with them, a few weeks ago now.

IMG_0516

I seriously love LOVE love the colour of this cardstock in real life.
Can’t capture it “quite right” on camera
but it is delish!

IMG_0518

Used the packaging from the American Crafts chipboard frames, found in the “Wide Brim” add on, to back the photo

IMG_0523

I even pulled out my neglected stapler and gave it a spin

IMG_0521

This page is documenting a little road trip we had with the girls.
The cool metal sculpture is on the roadside. They all had fun climbing up to peep out the windows.

IMG_0485

Do you love the gorgeous houses stamp?

IMG_0490

It comes in the stamp subscription but is also available for sale here
I adore the red burlap that is in the main kit, you can get that in the store too

IMG_0489

and the American Crafts tabs…. love

IMG_0491

This page was also created using all three kits.

IMG_0529

I cut up the Simple Stories paper

IMG_0532

and pulled out a thread from the burlap.

IMG_0533

Oh and the Lily Bee journaling cards… also love!

IMG_0535

and finally
A card, created using the June "Hello Sunshine" kit, because Lucy had a birthday party to go to

IMG_0512

You can see the work of the other Cocoa Daisy team here
AND
Have you seen the sneak peeks for the July kit???
Oh my!
I am excited
Check out the CD blog HERE!
Looking forward to the postman arriving with this one!!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. wow Sharmaine so much "arty farty " stuff here, love it all xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts Sharmaine. I really love the little houses stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)