HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Some Other Folks Might Be A Little Bit Smarter Than I Am

Last week I was fortunate enough to travel with Dave to Adelaide
He had a work conference and I went for a wee little holiday
It was a lovely time away
and on Thursday I was chuffed to meet the gorgeous Heather Jacob 

Meeting Heather Jacob

She is truly a gem and I am grateful that she shared her afternoon with me.

Then Friday I was able to catch up with the lovely Debbie

IMG_20120601_125546

She drove us around the scrap shops of Adelaide and we had a lovely day chatting, lunching and shopping

Got to love online friends and being able to catch up/meet them in real life!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. So when are you coming to South Africa my friend? I would looove to meet you IRL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)