HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, July 29, 2012

I'd Swim The Ocean Wide Just To Have You By My Side

Today saw the reveal of the gorgeous August kit at Cocoa Daisy
”Santa Fe Sunset” is a stunning array of blues and orange
Add a dash of red, loads of patterns and some embellishments and you have inspiration in a box!
I also played with the “Golden Dawn” paper add on and the embellishment kit
I have made 4 layouts (so far) and 2 cards
and lucky you… I get to show you almost all of them!
This page was made to remember something said

IMG_0911

Isn’t this stamp cool?!?!

IMG_0913

The “Love This” is a stamp from last month’s kit

IMG_0914

Love being able to scrap something the girls said

IMG_0915

This page was made to showcase a photo I took in Adelaide AND to write about how I love to travel

IMG_0917

love all the papers that come in the kit(s)

IMG_0919

and I LOOOOVE the exclusive Ormolu buttons that are in the main kit and the embellishment kit

IMG_0921

and the Jillibean Soup alphas, I swoon!

IMG_0922

This page uses yet another Instagram photo
I love that I can just pull out my phone, snap a photo, edit a little and then share

IMG_0924

Love the blues in the kit

IMG_0926

and loving all the different patterns
gives you so many options

IMG_0927

Oh and the Basic Grey sticker sheet (found in the main kit) is something I used a lot

IMG_0928

As soon as I saw the arrow stamp I knew I had to use it to make something like this

IMG_0933

And the Cocoa Daisy “packed by” cards, I LOVE THESE, are perfect for all manner of things
and this one was perfect for a card

IMG_0937


Really enjoyed creating with the August kit
I didn’t “stall” once and really needed the kick start back into scrapping
being that scrap time has been limited because of sick kids, work and life
thankful for the kick start!
Kit goes on sale on the 1st (US time) for non-subscribers.

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Cute pages. I love that she loves to read. That cracked me up this morning. Glad to see you are creating. (I am not....too much else on my plate.)

    That looks like a great kit, but I have stopped buying paper and such because, just like stationery when I was a kid, I have a hard time using pretty paper and it just fills up boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all but the first one just gave me such a happy giggle. You are wonderful Sharmaine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very crafty and scrapbooky, I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)