HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, July 19, 2012

I Was Staring At The Sky Just Looking For A Star

This month the Scrapmatts Design Team were asked to make Cards, ATCs or tags
I choose to make some tags
AND BOY DID I LOVE MAKING THEM!

IMG_0896

I’ve used the bird cage and bird (which is outside the cage not in)

IMG_0901

Can you spy the Cocoa Daisy stamps from July??

IMG_0897

I’ve used a clock and a heart

IMG_0902

I pulled out things that have been sitting in my “gonna use one day” drawer

IMG_0903

Used some words

IMG_0904

Used the Crafter’s Workshop chicken wire mask

IMG_0905

and some hinges

IMG_0906

Seriously, there is something about using ink and paint that gives me serenity

IMG_0907

I loooove this dress form

IMG_0909

and each of these tags is a statement from my heart

IMG_0908

from where life is at for me right now
or just me telling me to listen.

What do you need to listen to?

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I love how these came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Love how messy and grungy these are! I think the bright green clock one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)