HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Girl Oughta Have A Sense Of Humour

Last weekend I had some more time organising my scrap stash
And this page was the result of better organising
Using supplies that have sat for a long time
Using scraps that have worked their way to the bottom of the pile (the ever growing pile)
I’m happy with my reorganising
Happy that it means I am now mixing the old with the new and the little bits with the big

IMG_1023

Here is a pattern paper from the newer Cocoa Daisy kit, die cuts from a previous kit

IMG_1028

and mixed with bits from another Cocoa Daisy kit

IMG_1029

here is a really old Scenic Route sticker (over in the corner… it’s a Christmas sticker!),
an old button that I have had for ages,
stickers that are newish and a new flair badge from Greatest View 

IMG_1030

and this wooden tag

IMG_1031

I bought from Such Sweet Tierney too long ago!
Stay tuned for more mixing the old with the new AND of me using my stash!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. This is sooooooo inspiring. I love the mix of new and old - its amazing what you find hidden away. A wooden tag seriously? Cool! And the colour combo is great, especially the background page. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just makes me so happy.
    what a great layout and story Sharmaine.
    and I agree. Funny girls are awesome girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)