HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, August 03, 2012

I Have Seen The Bluest Skies, Rainbows That Would Make You Cry

Today, Thursday (this post is scheduled so it’s not Thursday when it goes live but right now it is Thursday)
Today, Thursday, I had a day at home AND I decided to let go of my to-do list and scrap
I was inspired by the 1st August sketch from the Stuck Sketches challenge blog
and I was SO inspired that I pulled out the video camera and made a little video of me creating my layout
Behind the page–Creating “She Loves Piano”

The layout came together in under 30 minutes
Love that!!
I used mostly scraps from the August Cocoa Daisy kits
Love that!!

IMG_0984
* added lettering from my stash
IMG_0985
* some chic tags that I recently purchased
IMG_0986
* washi tape is from D-lish scraps
IMG_0988
Glad I decided to scrap
Glad I had time to put together the video for you too!
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the video, I realy enjoyed watching the process of an expert creating. Good to know I'm not the only one that peels things off to re place them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout and the video...great pic, I always wanted to have/play a piano...sigh!
    Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, great page. Fantastic photo too! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Your layout turned out fantastic! What a wonderful video!! Loved watching you in your creative element and hearing your voice is awesome!! thanks for sharing.
    Have a great day!!
    Rose Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your video. What a lovely layout you created with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)