HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's Not Always Rainbows And Butterflies

Last weekend was the birthday of a very special chicky
and I felt very blessed to be able to spend some time with her
celebrating her day
I made a little page to remember the day

IMG_1359

and I made a little video about my little page
There should be music that goes with it
but youtube was playing up so the video may be silent

Or if you’d rather just see some close ups
here they are

IMG_1361

that’s a Chic Tags file tab

IMG_1363

and some Greatest View badge, stick pin and a fabric flower

IMG_1360

Add some D-lish scraps resin flowers, a Prima nest (which I bought because it was gorgeous)

IMG_1365

and the journaling

IMG_1364

Yep, one special day
Documented, tick!

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. oh you used mesh on this layout....I haven't used that in forever! This has inspired me to drag my mesh for my next layout. Cheer Sharmaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is super Sharmaine!
    Great job on the video, and I love that embellishment cluster some gorgeous little bits and pieces in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. goregous page hun gotta love texture paste and alpha stencils rock this world! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)