HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, August 20, 2012

Sometimes I Feel My Heart Will Overflow

The weekend comes
The weekend goes
and it seems that even when you don’t fill the weekend it seems to fill itself!
I have a few (sorry photo overload) things to share with you
Some Scrapmatts creations
Firstly
a couple of cards

IMG_1417

the bird bath made me think of Snoopy and Woodchuck
so I played with that idea and added an American Crafts sticker

I added some sprinkles to an ice cream
and played with another jovial idea

IMG_1293

I added some microbeads and dimensional magic to create the sprinkles

IMG_1295

I also made a couple of tags
this one uses a word and I made this tag for a mixed media challenge over at Aussie Scrap Source 

IMG_1289

The first week’s challenge was about resist
I’ve used a Cocoa Daisy stamp and clear embossing to create the resist.
And this tag is for the second challenge, Texture.

IMG_1366

I’ve used one of the gorgeous parasols with some textured paste and layers of paint
and finally
A layout

IMG_1419

I’ve used a raw ice cream and tied on a painted heart 

IMG_1421

I teamed it up with some American Crafts products (and packaging… can you spot it?) 

IMG_1424

to tell this story

IMG_1425

She really does!!
Just as well her Mum really really loves her!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)