HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Through My Eyes I Can See A Shooting Star

The September Cocoa Daisy kits have been revealed
They are sure to be a quick sell out because they are full of gorgeous papers and yummy embellishments
I’ve made 3 layouts and an off the page item for reveal
And can finally show you my creations
YOU

IMG_1644

I've added the mustard yellow washi tape, dymo tape and black pearls from my own stash

IMG_1645

Love this pattern paper from Jillibean Soup. It's found in the paper add on.

IMG_1646

I used some black embossing powder with the gorgeous dandelion stamp.

IMG_1647

I altered the colour of the Pink Paislee alphas, found in the "His" add on,
with some "Teal Damask" prima ink (also found in the Cocoa Daisy shop).

IMG_1648

I journaled around the twine

IMG_1649

The journaling reads:
"I just love hearing you play.
Whether it's the piano, sax or the cello I love it .
I love that you have embraced music with open arms.
You have a gift and it's for life. I love that..."

#COFFEESHOPLOVE

IMG_1652

Love my Instagram photos

IMG_1653

This page was created using some of the Echo Park products found in the main kit and the add on kits.

IMG_1654

I love love love all the “Potty People” that are in this kit

IMG_1655

Yep, I think I have a problem!

IMG_1656

SUMMER TIME

IMG_1658

I've added resin flowers and pearls from my own stash

IMG_1660

This page I used some of the October Afternoon products, that can be found in all the kits.

IMG_1661

The stamps available this month are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G

IMG_1663

and did I mention how much I like “Potty People”?!?!?!

IMG_1664

Because I also made this

IMG_1639

Used the gorgeous Maya Road people (from the Embellishment kit) and then dressed them up.

IMG_1640

I turned the boys into girls so there are 1 boy and 5 girls, just like in our house.

IMG_1641

and it was fun to make and the girls have already picked which one they are!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the people chain - very funky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)