Tuesday, September 04, 2012

The Unknown Distance To The Great Beyond

Last week, was it last week?
Where does the time go?
Anyway
Last week
I made this video for the Cocoa Daisy blog

Here is the layout that I shared

IMG_1701

I love the World map stamp from Cocoa Daisy when it is embossed

IMG_1704

I used bits from previous Cocoa Daisy kits

IMG_1705

chopping up bits and pieces as I went

IMG_1706

and adding them here and there

IMG_1707

Lots of American Crafts embellishments
The gorgeous flair is from Sasha Farina’s etsy store

IMG_1708

Love being able to scrap the things the girls say

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. That was a really interesting read-I would never have thought to cut a LO down to 8.5 x 11

    ReplyDelete
  2. i enjoyed watching the video. i never thought to cut down the size of the page after it is created. your mind is so creative! love it all. i have been biting at the bit to get in the studio and create and even more now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)