HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cocoa Daisy - Aspen Grove - Sneak Peek

Not long till reveal time at Cocoa Daisy
Friday 9pm EST (that’s US time!)
My October kit arrived yesterday
So today I spent the day creating
Want to see some sneak peeks??
Ok then, here you go


OctoberSneak

My sneaks might have you a little baffled though.
You see the kit had plenty of Autumn colours
But I’ve scrapped a Spring page
A pink inspired page
And ummm something else, non Autumn…
Wonder what that will be!!!
Looking forward to sharing with you soon!
Make sure you stop by the Cocoa Daisy forum on reveal day
Lots of fun to be had!!!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)