HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, September 23, 2012

You Can't Light A Fire When The Woods Are Wet

I love it when I can make a layout that captures something someone said
The girls are always saying something funny
and this page is one of those funny things captured
(although the photo of the page is horrid!)

IMG_1780

Jessica came out, after her bath and said this

IMG_1783

I used one of my Instagram photos
(which is why the layout photo doesn’t look so good, I think)

IMG_1781

I have enjoyed making my own rosettes
and I love topping them with little bits and bobs
The flair is one from Sasha’s Etsy shop

IMG_1782

School holidays has come to an end so it’s back to a quiet house tomorrow
Wonder if I will cope!

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)