HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, September 10, 2012

Even Through The Rain I Kept My Faith

So the previous page I shared I made for the Jenni Bowlin Design team call
I shared how I didn’t use it
Because it just “wasn’t right”
But the next page I made was “more right”

IMG_1729

I again used the textured paste and misting background, using the Jenni Bowlin stencil
love red + kraft

IMG_1724

added bits of Jenni Bowlin goodness

IMG_1730

and another story straight from my heart

IMG_1731

Much happier with this one
MUCH!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. i like this one too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I almost used my alpha stencil paper as a real stencil, but went a different direction in the end.
    This looks great! Great photo, too. So nice to capture those close moments. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)