HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Over On The Corner There's A Happy Noise

We are home today.
It’s school holidays, one week down and one week left.
Megan has had a sinusy head cold.
We were at the doctors on Friday, after she was home from band camp.
So she is dosed up on antibiotics and pain medication.
Then last night one of her eardrums perforated.
Poor tyke.
So today we are home.
But that gives me a chance to catch up on here.
And
as promised
another cool thing from this week

ScrapCreationsWho

Just a glimpse at one of the 4 pages in the current Scrapbook Creations Magazine (number 95).
I had an email a few months ago, very out of the blue, asking if I’d create 3 layouts and write a page about me.
Awesome opportunity that I’m gratefully happy to have had.

Being home today means I could also share a page I made using scraps from the September Cocoa Daisy kit.

Here is the blog post I shared on the Cocoa Daisy blog.
And here is the page I made

BookWeek

Had a play with washi tape

IMG_1863

A Crafter’s Workshop stencil

IMG_1865

and some Ranger Liquid Pearls

IMG_1866

I also used PicMonkey to alter the photo and add my journaling straight to the photo

IMG_1864

Oh and because I’m happy you visited do you want a sneak at what the October Cocoa Daisy kit looks like?

500Octsneaktags

Looking forward to this arriving here very soon!
Hopefully I will have some sneaks of my creations next week or not long after!!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. hope Megan beats that yucky infection. so excited about your pub in SCM that is wonderful. love your projects and getting more and more excited about the crop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)