Wednesday, October 24, 2012

It Sends My Future Into Clearer Dimensions

I’ve put together a little video for FabScraps 
Showing how I create a Textured and Layered background using some scraps and recycling an envelope 

Here is the page I created with the completed background


a close up of the texture and layers


Love the FabScraps buttons
Mixed in with a flair from Greatest View (Happy Birthday) and one from Sasha Farina (Say Cheese)


some doodling and some stamping (using Cocoa Daisy stamps)


and my journaling


Items used to create this page:
FabScraps papers: Organic Kitchen, Classic Black Stripe, Classic Black Lace and buttons.
X-Press It: double sided tape and foam tape.
Studio calico wood veneer shapes
Cocoa Daisy stamps
Mist: Dylusions and Maya Road
Flair: Greatest View and Sasha Farina
Chipboard alphas: American Crafts
Alpha stickers: Lily Bee Design
Ink: Tsukineko
Distress Ink and paint : Ranger
Photo corners: Scrapbook Adhesives

Other: Gesso, staples, machine stitching and tag



Pin It Now!


  1. I love, love, love your video

  2. How gorgeous!!!!!!! Love this LO..x

  3. Can I say that I just love your LO and a fabulous tutorial - love your it OK for me to have a go at similar???

    Just loved that music too.

  4. DebiJ, it would be wonderful to see what you were inspired to do :)
    And thank you for your kind comment :)


Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)