HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, November 26, 2012

You Better Not Pout

IMG_3363

Want a  little walk through the layout?
The “Christmas

IMG_3364

Is from Scrapmatts
I’ve altered it with some red dylusions and then heat embossed sections with some silver embossing powder

The gorgeous bird flair is from Evalicious

IMG_3366

The starry background

IMG_3367

I reused the stencil I made, with my Silhouette Cameo and leftover backing sheet from some stickers
I sprayed over the stencil with some Heidi Swapp “tinsel” Colour Shine.

The super splendid reindeer

IMG_3368

also from Scrapmatts
The story, to go with the photo

IMG_3369

Some other things to note:
red/white strip bag is from Greatest View
Star Pin is Maya Road
Grey alphas are Basic Grey
Red alphas are American Crafts, I made the ‘c’ from a q and the ‘e’s from z’s

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)