HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, January 10, 2013

She's Got Eyes Of The Bluest Skies

And my fourth and final page
for the Scrapbooking Memories Magazine Masters competition
Is the layout using a 5x7 photo

IMG_0953

This page was a first for me
It was the first time I had made a page
and pulled it apart and started again
Bet you didn’t know that!

IMG_0954

I had made the page on a blue background
but didn’t like it
So I pulled out my trusty black cardstock
I ripped/cut/pulled apart the first page
And stuck it all back together on black

IMG_0955

Much better!
And this page received an Honourable Mention.
That’s pretty cool!

IMG_0956

What I wrote, to go with my entry
About The Page:

Our second eldest daughter had just turned 11
and I wanted to showcase the gorgeous photo of her.
Rather than make a typical birthday layout
I decided to focus on some positive attributes that she has.
I wanted to highlight these characteristics
so typed up each word and added them to a hexagon
that I made using texture paste, glitter and mist.

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)