HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

We’ll Leave The World Outside

The Scrapbooking Memories Magazine Master’s competition entry,
to use three or more photos, journaling and memorabilia, was a bit of a struggle for me.
I am, after all, a single photo type of girl.
So, again, I twisted it my way
and ended up with one of my favourite pages (and my favourite from all my entries)

IMG_0945

 

IMG_0948

IMG_0949

IMG_0950

and what I wrote, to go with my entry:

About The Page:

I sometimes struggle using more than one photo on a page
so I decided to use the same photo, printed 56 times, as my background.
My memorabilia is a love note from my wonderful husband
and my journaling is about how, even after a really hard week, he does an amazing job of loving me.
I think these types of pages are important.
It allows you time to reflect on your relationship, what is important
and it shows your kids how wonderful a marriage can be.

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. this is awesome!!! love your ideas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this page Sharmaine, so heart-warming.
    What an inspired way to showcase a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh I LOVE this too! The background of photos is simply fab & the sentiment behind the layout is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the graphic pp you made from the little photo. Holding thumbs for a win for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice photo...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a smashing layout!!!!!!! LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet. I had a giggle at that photo! lol. Very clever

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)