HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Your Gift Is My Gust Of Wind

I haven’t had many work days so far this year.
Which has been ok.
Ok because it’s meant I’ve had a little more time to play.
And play is what I’ve done with these Scrapmatts Tags and ATC.

I just love this tag.
I’ve used the new Scrapmatts Silhouettes Pack, a “moments” that I removed the “s”
on a new Scrapmatts Tag

For this ATC I used a House ATC.
With a brand new Scrapmatts Word pack.
I’ve also used some of Louise Nelson’s gorgeous hand carved stamps.

And my last tag I’ve used a Sewing Spool tag
and topped it with the gorgeous spool and needle from the Sewing Pack.
The triangle arrow is excess from the Scrapmatts Flags

See, aren’t the spool and needle just gorgeous?
Perfect for playing!

Have you had some creative play today?

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Just passing through and thought I would say G'Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)