HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, May 20, 2013

I’m A Dancer In A Tutu, My Tutu’s Blue

Do you make time to play?
Just turn your brain off
Let loose
And play?
At the moment I am pulling out things to add to my scrapbook pages
Things that just allow me to play.
Things that allow me to try new things.
It’s an adventure!!
At the moment I love adding texture to my pages.
At the moment I am enjoying playing with water paints.
At the moment I am experimenting with layers.
For this page I’ve used some gauze

IMG_6589

And water colour paints.

IMG_6590

I’ve played with layers

IMG_6591

And a few D-lish Scraps goodies

IMG_6593

To create this page

IMG_6587

I’ve also been playing with some kraft on kraft with some splashes of colour

IMG_6500

Adding some whimsy

IMG_6502

And sharing this fun story

IMG_6504

To create this page

IMG_6498

If you’d like a rundown on the products I used from D-lish Scraps
You can read more in my Design Team post HERE
What creative new thing have you tried out?
What creative new thing are you wanting to try?


Photobucket

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Love the wee little owl embellishment...it make me happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought this link might come in handy...

    http://stricktlydating.hubpages.com/hub/Ladies-How-To-Wear-And-Where-To-Buy-A-Womens-Tutu-Online

    Nice pages by the way...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave... don't think I want to look!

      Delete
  3. YUCK spammers!! So gross! :) I love the painting on these pages. I finally got that triangles tape- love how it looks here. I also love how you used the black paint lines to bring in some contrast to a page- I keep forgetting to try that- it always looks great in your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)