HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pressed Between The Pages Of My Mind

Last night I stayed up
And put together another video
Just for you.
Here are some close ups

IMG_6782

Lots of layers

IMG_6783

Lots of fun bits

IMG_6784

With a pinch of sentiment and nostalgia

IMG_6785

To create this page

IMG_6780

And here’s the video
So you can see how it all came together

Do you scrap late into the night?
Or are you a day scrapper?
Or you just don’t care, a “just let me scrap!!” type of scrapper?

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)