HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, May 24, 2013

It's Only Words, And Words Are All I Have

Yesterday I posted a photo on Instagram
With some thoughts.
Today I printed the photo,
Added to the words
And scrapped this page

Perspective

I was inspired by a title making technique that Wilna Furstenberg shared on a video for Two Peas 
She cut her title, with the Silhouette Cameo
But she cut several copies and layered them to add some height.
I cut my title 3 times in white
And then once in gold glitter cardstock.
Then stuck them all together.

IMG_6836

I used a Cocoa Daisy stamp
On some washi tape

IMG_6835

I printed my journaling
Using the Rough Typewriter font

IMG_6838

And adding just a few embellishments
Because I wanted the words to speak loudest.

IMG_6837

Do you scrap little words of wisdom?
What messages do you want to share?
What thoughts do you want to leave behind?

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. here, here! I sure could have used these words earlier this week! guess I shoulda talked to you!!! LOL!!!

    I always love your thought process!!! and your art of course!

    HI SHARMAINE!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like listening to your words...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)