HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Cocoa Daisy September Reveal

The September Cocoa Daisy kits are now live
5th and Main” is the main kit and I have to tell you it’s fabulous!!
As are the add ons (I got the lot).
I made my 3 layouts using pieces from all the kits and love each of the pages.

IMG_8874

I love the stickers

IMG_8876

and die cuts.

IMG_8877

The stamps for September are pretty awesome too!
I used the three coffee rings from the Day In The Life Coffee Rings Mug Stamp Set on this page

Love that they are small

and I love that you get three different designs!

I love the packet of die cut cards that come in the “Daily Special” add on.
I used one on this page

And a different on this page

Can you see where/how?

I’ve also used pieces from the “Sidewalk Cafe” add on

I also added some butterflies (from a previous Cocoa Daisy kit).

Just loved playing with these kits.
I have oodles of bits left, thanks to lack of time, battling the flu and working lots.
Hope to bite into the “5th & Main” pie again soon,
Because it’s deliciously yummy!!!
AND
If you head over HERE to the Cocoa Daisy blog
You will find some information about Christine’s Anniversary special
And how you can get your hands on the exclusive (and sort after) World Map Stamp.

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layouts, total inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)