HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sneak Peek At September Cocoa Daisy Kits

Like sunshine on a cloudy day the September Cocoa Daisy kits are medicinal!
A week of early nights hasn’t helped my cold much
But working extra days hasn’t either!
I feel quite fortunate to have played with September kit and add ons
And am excited to share some sneaks with you

IMG_8875

Looking forward to sharing these pages with you after reveal
Which is the 28th at 8 p.m. (EST) or for us Aussies that should be Thursday (29th) 10am

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)