HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, September 29, 2013

October Cocoa Daisy Kit Reveal

The October kits are now live at Cocoa Daisy
I had fun creating with “Sweater Weather

IMG_9287

And the add ons. 

IMG_9288

This page, of my sister’s partner, uses pieces from all the kits.

IMG_9284

The main kit also includes some gorgeous (and exclusive) papers designed by Stephanie Wheeler 

IMG_9294

Love the colours

IMG_9296

Perfect for documenting another musical instrument moment

IMG_9293

In the Paper Add On, “Cashmere”, there is a piece of Amy Tangerine’s “File and Fold” paper

IMG_9303

I used the red side, folded down some of the triangles and flipped it on it’s side so the triangles were going up.

IMG_9304

I then backed it with white cardstock, that I painted with blue watercolour paint.

IMG_9305

I stitched it on to some black cardstock and added some of the gorgeous Chic Tags (found in the “Twin Set” add on)
I also used some of the stamps found in the Day In The Life Add On

IMG_9306

I stitched one of the tags, found in the “Cable Knit” add on.

IMG_9307

I also used the tag for my journaling
And added a title, inspired by lyrics from Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

IMG_9302

If your feeling inspired by the kit why not stop by the Cocoa Daisy store
Or check out the gallery and see the October Creations from the Design Team
Either way your in for a treat!

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. I 'oohed' out loud at the bicycle paper in the top layout :)
    Another fab bunch of layouts Sharmaine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sensational Sharmaine. love love love this x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! such beautiful projects!! love them..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheesh, this is a cool kit! You've worked your magic with them x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts Sharmaine!! I have some CD kits coming so looking forward to playing around with them too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again you did a wonderful job creating with the CD kit! FAB gallery this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)