HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Jot Kids Mood Board Challenge 1

One of the awesome things happening at Jot Magazine is the Jot Kids section.
They even get their own mood board challenge!!

SMALLzMOODBOARD1

HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!
If you head over HERE you can find out all the info
And even find 2 pages free printables!
Yesterday the girls got all creative and Lucy came up with this page, inspired by the challenge.

IMG_9331

She kept asking me for things to add.
Sadly (??) she knew what she was doing and what to ask for.
It reminded me of when she was younger.
She’d sit next to me while I scrapped.
Back then she would ask for things too.
Not to use on a page.
Just to play with.

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Supe cute, and fantastic page Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has a great eye for design already! What a great page and cute photo too. I love that she's on that cover! =) I love Jot too!! So happy for you to be a part of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not spam...dont delete me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want rainbow hair now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Lucy Girl, you did a FABULOUS job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)