HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, October 18, 2013

Everything Is Satisfactual

School went back this week.
It feels like school holidays were such a long time ago!
The week has definitely flown by super quick.
It’s been a week where I uttered the words
”The calendar is filling up”.
It’s a week where I have started to feel the end of year stress come over me.
It’s times like these where being at my scrap table is even more important.

IMG_9514

Time to slow things down.

IMG_9513

Time to reflect.

IMG_9515

Time to be creative.

IMG_9516

Time to release memories on to paper.

IMG_9517

This story has been waiting to be told.

SharmaineKruijverXPressItWattleBird

You can read more on how I created it HERE on the X-Press It blog

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)