HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Jessica’s Jot Kids Mood Board Challenge 1 Creation

Jessica loves to create
Anything that involves paper
And she’s a happy kid!
So when she saw the Jot Kids challenge she was keen as mustard!
She pulled out the water colour paints and her paper quilling kit and got to work.

IMG_9360

Love the pops of colour that she created.

IMG_9361

I think she did too!
There is still time for your kids to enter the challenge too.
It ends on Friday and you can see all the details HERE

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Wow she's done a great job. Very creative just like mommy! I remember making quilling cards when I was younger - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So creative just like her mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jessica -- you have done a beautiful job with your challenge entry! I love it! KIM Archer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to feel colourful all over too!! Gosh your kiddos are too gorgeous. Wonderful layout Jessica... I'm totally going to steal your line ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)