HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, November 22, 2013

I’m Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Not long till Christmas!
There I said it!

IMG_9885

Our tree went up over the weekend
And Dave’s trying to find time to put up the outside Christmas lights.

IMG_9886

So whether you wanted to hear it or not…
I’ve said it…
Not long till Christmas!

SharmaineKruijver_XPressIt_Chrismas

You can see more details, on how I made the page, HERE on the X-Press It blog

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. No!!! I'm trying to stay madly in denial LOL. We do hope to put our tree up this weekend so I can't ignore Christmas for icon longer ;). This page is so cool! Love the Santa piece :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)