HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Silhouette Crafts Australia–Guest

Feel quite privileged to have the opportunity to be a guest blogger for Silhouette Crafts Australia

IMG_9990

The lovely Tania sent me a packet of Printable Cotton Canvas, from Silhouette, to play with.

IMG_9991

I used my Silhouette Cameo and cut a few different cuts, including this cool circle one from Raquel

IMG_9992

I also used pieces from D-lish Scraps 

IMG_9993

All to create this page

SharmaineKruijver_SilhouetteAustralia1

I also used some other cuts

IMG_9999

That I painted, stitched or stamped (love this stamp from Cocoa Daisy)

IMG_0001

Added some flair from The Greatest View 

IMG_0002

And created this page

SharmaineKruijver_SilhouetteAustralia2

I also used the canvas to create a simple card.

IMG_9942

You can read my guest post HERE
Thanks Tania for the honour.

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)