HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Time For Every Purpose Under Heaven

Do you ever make something because you need to vent?
Need to get the “arrrrrgh” out?
This page might not look like it’s made that way
But believe me it was and it felt good to get it out
IMG_2001
I started with a little Crafter’s Workshop stencil and texture paste
IMG_2005
Then while that dried I pulled out some Scrapmatts leaves
I placed them over a piece of Kraft cardstock, that I had folded into a card
and then I pulled out my Dylusions sprays and had some fun (I also splattered some on my page!)
IMG_1923
I love how the leaves turned out
Love all the speckled colours of Autumn
IMG_2004
I then pulled out my trusty pen and added some scribbles
and topped these off with some yummy My Minds Eye brads
IMG_2003
I love the colours that Autumn brings
There are so many shades and vibrancies
Love them
IMG_2007
and the Kraft card??
It didn’t go to waste
It became something
IMG_2011
Love the blended, watery bits
Autumn might be over but I can have these colours forever!

**Edited to add: This page was published in Scrapbooking Memories Magazine Vol. 15 No. 9**
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. adore your page and card!! love the energy and yummy colours! (and so glad I ordered more Dylusions this week!) Gx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning!!
    Those leaves are so cool x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those leaves are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, what a great page! The venting obviously worked a treat! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)