HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, January 16, 2014

One Little Word “Aspire”

The new One Little Word challenge is up,
You can see all the details on Ronda’s blog.
I used the January Cocoa Daisy kits and created my page.

IMG_0988

I stamped one of the January stamps, heat embossed it
And then washed over the top with some water colour paint.

IMG_0989

Typed up my journaling
On one of the American Crafts journal cards (found in the Day In The Life kit).

IMG_0992

Love the brown on brown.

SharmaineKruijverAspire

Make sure you check out what the other Design Team created.
All so different and yet all inspired by the same one little word.
Love that!

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful....and your journaling is so from the heart...I love that.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful journaling and I love the brown cardstock against the embellishments and pp ... love it and NOTE TO SELF: must try brown cardstock soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the brown on brown, I must try it sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allison Winchester9:51 AM

    They are seeing what I have always known, God has great plans for miss E and a heart so big and full of love. Has always had a special place in my heart xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)