HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sweet Little Alti

I’ve never asked anyone for a photo to scrap.
But when I saw this gorgeous photo of my online friend Dani’s baby, at 6 months,
I just had to ask.
Thankfully she said yes
And she said I could share it with you too.
(it’s one of my favourite pages.)

Hopefully it has almost completed it’s journey across the world to their home.
Thanks Dani, for saying yes and for the honour of scrapping your sweet baby.

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)