HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, February 13, 2014

As Seen In Creating Keepsakes (Australian Edition) Issue 18.6

From the November/December issue
(which was actually the very last Creating Keepsakes publication)
My page “Today”

IMG_5988

I saw this photo idea on Pinterest

IMG_5989

And had to give it a go.

IMG_5990

I also used some Dylusions to stamp the title onto vellum.

IMG_5991

Can’t believe that this year she is half way through High school (but that’s a whole other layout!)
(As seen in my ”You Grow” layout!)

IMG_5987

Material List:  Pattern Paper: Simple Stories, Crate, Basic Grey, My Mind’s Eye,
Alpha Stamps: Cocoa Daisy, Ink: Tim Holtz, Die Cut: Elle’s Studio, Chic Tags, Stencil: The Crafter’s Workshop,
Mist: Dylusions, Shipping Tag: Cocoa Daisy, Wood Veneer Shapes: Studio Calico, Felt Arrow: Scrap This ,
Adhesive: X-Press It Clear Gel Glue, X-Press It Glue Marker and X-Press It Double Sided Tape,
Other: Vellum, typewriter, staples, texture paste

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Another great layout, love it! Great photo idea....they do grow so quick?!! Love your coloured texturing on the background! I'm getting inspired to head to my scrap desk!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)