HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, February 14, 2014

As Seen In Scrapbooking Memories Magazine Vol 16 No 5

From the December 2013 publication
My page “Rockin’ Santa”

IMG_8851

Love a touch of gold here and there.

IMG_8852

Love using some Cocoa Daisy Day In The Life cards.

IMG_8853

And I love this photo!

IMG_8850

Material List: Pattern Paper: My Mind’s Eye, Water Colour Paper: Canson, Water Colour Paints: Micador ,
Alphas: American Crafts, Sticker: Carta Bella, Labeler: Dymo, Labeler Tape: D-lish Scraps,
Packaging: Crate Paper, Journaling Card: Cocoa Daisy, Cork Arrows: Studio Calico, Stencil: The Crafter’s Workshop,
Shipping Tag: Chibi Run, Doily: D-lish Scraps, Texture Paint: Mont Marte,
Adhesive: X-Press It Double Sided Tape, X-Press It Foam Tape,
Other: Machine Stitching, Tissue Paper, Thread, Pen, Staples

 

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, another 'As seen in' - well done.....and i love this one too!! oh, love that gold texturing triangles...and a very cool looking Santa for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)