HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Use Them As Firewood And Let Them Burn

If you head over to the One Little Word blog

You will see that this month we are celebrating.

There are not one but two words to inspire you this month.

And there are four amazing packs of goodies to be won.

The first word is CALM and I will let the pictures do the talking.

IMG_1396

 

IMG_1393

 

IMG_1399

 

IMG_1401

 

SharmaineKruijver_Calm

And the second word is DREAM

IMG_1707

 

IMG_1712

 

IMG_1713

 


Hope you can find some time to play along and be inspired by one (or two) little word(s).

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)