HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, May 04, 2014

Cocoa Daisy – May “Here I Am” Reveal

Well, reveal has come and gone.
But after the Easter break slowing my kit arrival down
I can finally show you the three layouts I have made with the May kits from Cocoa Daisy.

IMG_2554

This page I used as a “Product Focus” on gold.

IMG_2555

You can see the blog post HERE

IMG_2556

I’ve altered the foam alpha stickers with the ink pad found in the main kit, to turn the gold gold.

My second page uses all the kits and you can see the “Here I Am” stamp as well as the file cut made by Ashley.

IMG_2616

Loved this Basic Grey paper (the blue with leaves).
Lovin’ the Panda Eight flair in the kits.

IMG_2617

And don’t get me started on the Day In The Life cards!
Oh, boy!
I used them on all my pages!

IMG_2618

As I did the vellum.
Yep, loved that too!

IMG_2619

And love this photo (and her!)

SharmaineKruijver_CocoaDaisyMay_HereIAm

My very last page, although it won’t be the last made with this kit!

IMG_2632

Vellum, Day In The Life cards

IMG_2635

Used that ink pad again too, with a Crafter’s Workshop stencil.
You might be able to see how I used the positive AND the negative image?

IMG_2636

Pulled out my black paint too!

IMG_2637

I altered the Fancy Pants alpha stickers.

IMG_2638

I coloured them with a gold Sharpie pen and then distressed them.
Love how they turned out.

SharmaineKruijver_CocoaDaisyMay_Looming

Make sure you head on over to Cocoa Daisy and see what’s still available in the store. 
You never know what you might find.

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)