HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Jot–Confessions Of A Chocoholic

Have you read Issue 5 of Jot Magazine yet?
It is jam packed with amazing creations.
If you haven’t read it, you really should.
Issue 6 will be out real soon.
And I can tell you that it will also be, AMAZING!
This is my page, on page 91, for the Easter section.

IMG_1422

I knew that I wanted to use this photo of Jessica.

IMG_1423

I played with some texture paste and a Crafter’s Workshop stencil.

IMG_1426

Some stamps and some ink.

IMG_1429

Told a little story.

IMG_1425

She really does like chocolate that much!


Back soon with another page from Issue 5.

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)