HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, August 29, 2014

Cocoa Daisy – Reveal – September 2014 “Story Time”

I’ve been so excited about the September “Story Time” reveal.
I’ve been waiting to tell you a little secret.
The Main Kit AND the Day In The Life kit contain a stamp set.
These stamps contain some scribble stamps.


Story%20Time_09[1]

September%20DITL%20kit%20traditional%20layout_07[1]

Guess who designed the scribbles???
ME!!!
The lovely Arleigh then turned them into stamps.
How cool is that?!
These stamps were also turned into cut files and photoshop brushes!
WOWEE!!!
Now that is amazing!
Now I don’t have photoshop but I have given the stamps and file cuts a workout this month!
Ok so on to what I created this month.
I have not 1, not 2 but 5 (!!) layouts to share with you.
So i’ll shoosh and let your eyes to the talking.

IMG_4125

IMG_4126

IMG_4127

IMG_4129

IMG_4130

Oh, interrupting for a minny…
LOVED the exclusive Cocoa Daisy papers for September!
These next two layouts use the two papers.

IMG_4188

IMG_4189

IMG_4190

IMG_4191

IMG_4192

IMG_4213

IMG_4214

IMG_4217

sorry, interrupting again!
These next two pages I used the Heidi Swapp alphas
But painted them with my trusty black nail polish.

IMG_4244

IMG_4245

IMG_4246

IMG_4263

IMG_4264

IMG_4265

IMG_4266

IMG_4267

IMG_4268

Please note the pink cardstock is from my own stash.
I used a Crafter’s Workshop stencil and some gold Ferro paste to create the background.
So there you go!!
September’s kit(s) are one of my all time favourite kit(s).
So many great products and papers
And don’t get me started on the stamps *wink*!

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I NEED those stamps .. how can I get them?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)