HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Jot Magazine – September Something Board

The new “Something Board” is up over at Jot Magazine.

SEPTEMBERSomethingBoard

I used the gorgeous Cocoa Daisy paper for my “Something Floral”.

IMG_4319

Chevron was created with a stencil and coloured texture paste (blue of course).

IMG_4321

The “Something New” were my scribble stamps.
I used a couple of the stamps to create the boarder and one under the pattern paper.

Make sure you check out what the creative team created, inspiring!

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I adore this page you created Sharmaine!! Those scribble stamps....what brand are they ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Dara Lynn. Thanks for your kind comments. The stamps are designed by me and available through Cocoa Daisy. If you'd like them you can contact Christine, owner of Cocoa Daisy, and she'll let you know if they are restocked. Hope that helps :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)