HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Cocoa Daisy – Reveal – November 2014 “Weathervane”

Today I had a day at my scrap table.
I played with the Cocoa Daisy kits.
Reveal has happened already so I get to share my three pages with you right now.
As always, I just love the colour combinations each kit offers.
I loved these two papers and threw in the green from a Day In The Life card.
I’ve used a fun photo to create a page about a moment.

IMG_5166

IMG_5165

IMG_5167

IMG_5168

IMG_5169

This next page was also inspired by the paper.
I love the colour of the pattern paper.
The colour is actually one of my favourite combinations, teamed with “Lagoon” blue.
The blue is what I painted the VERY COOL wood veneer with.
I used an older photo to create this page.
Added some words and viola!

IMG_5190

IMG_5191

IMG_5193

IMG_5194

IMG_5195

SharmaineKruijver_CocoaDaisyNov14_BeBrave&WildEveryday

Finally, this page was inspired by one of November’s file cuts.
As soon as I saw the bear I knew what I would do with it.
I had a photo that had been waiting for me to share a story.
I used my Silhouette Cameo and pens with the bear cut file.
I also used one of the November stamps, tucked in behind the photo.
I altered the Heidi Swapp alphas with some mist and they look gorgeous!

IMG_5209

IMG_5210

IMG_5211

IMG_5212

IMG_5213

SharmaineKruijver_CocoaDaisyNov14_HeWrestledABear


Again this month I purchased all the kits (including the Day In The Life kit) and add ons.
The papers in this month’s kits are superb!
So many favourites and so many I can’t wait to use.
And having said that…
There is so much in this kit that I still haven’t touched.
Looking forward to digging into it again soon!!

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Great bright pages!! Love the papers in those kits!! and I just love the way you have used them too. I love to read your journaling, loved and laughed at the penguin page, your inspo to your daughter to be brave, wild everyday is beautiful!! Love your work Sharmaine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)