HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, October 13, 2014

Last Day Of Winter

I created this page a little while ago
Just playing

IMG_4549

Some scribbles
Some texture paste and a Flutterby Designs stencil

IMG_4553

With some Cocoa Daisy stamps

IMG_4551

And a dash of water colours on a Cocoa Daisy tag.

IMG_4550

All for a moment that would have passed us by.

IMG_4552

A moment that found a spot deep in my heart.

Sometimes we need to stop.
Sometimes we need to play.
Sometimes we need to find the deep parts of our heart and put them on to paper.

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)