HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Melbourne Selfie

The lovely Lisa organised a  “lift me up” challenge.
A fun scrappy game where you scrap lift the person before you.

IMG_4525

I used things that were sitting on my desk

IMG_4526

To create this fun page

IMG_4527

About this fun moment.

IMG_4528

You can see how the pages evolved,
As the pages were passed on down the list,
HERE on the Cocoa Daisy forum.

Sometimes these types of challenges spark something amazing.

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)