HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Cocoa Daisy September 2015 "Daydream" kit

Released today "Daydream" is a gorgeous kit
And the September add ons are equally delicious.
Here are the three layouts I have made so far.

IMG_8848

IMG_8847

IMG_8849


SharmaineKruijver_CocoaDaisySept15_APandaEatingSnow

Love the oranges in this kit.
And, as usual, I just loved the DITL cards.

IMG_8867

IMG_8868

IMG_8870

IMG_8871

SharmaineKruijver_CocoaDaisySept15_Choose

Loved the exclusive Cocoa Daisy paper (the leafy blue/green).
Love all the new Pink Fresh and Pretty Little Studio products
(available as add ons)

IMG_8881

IMG_8882

IMG_8884

IMG_8886

SharmaineKruijver_CocoaDaisySept15_DorkFace

Had to scrap this photo.
Loved those letter stickers.

Make sure you head on over to see what the other design team members created.
I have a feeling this kit will be a sell out.

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)