HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, August 09, 2015

X-Press It Catch Up

I have been slack and keep thinking I need to catch up my blog
So this post is choc-a-block with my work for X-Press It
You can visit the X-Press It blog to see the products I used
And the steps taken for all the creations.

X-Press It Sticky Barc

IMG_8119IMG_8120IMG_8121SharmaineKruijver_XPressIt_AutumnSpa

X-Press It Mounting Tape

IMG_8650IMG_8651IMG_8662IMG_8663

SharmaineKruijver_XPressIt_StyleExplosion

X-Press It Double Sided Tape

IMG_7851IMG_7853IMG_7855IMG_7856IMG_7867

SharmaineKruijver_XPressIt_MasqueradeFun

X-Press It Adhesive Sheets

SharmaineKruijver_XPressIt_SprinklesCard

X-Press It TripleTac As A Transfer Medium

SharmaineKruijver_XPressIt_LoveCanvas

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)