HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Jot Magazine's August 2015 Mood Board Challenge

If you asked me what my favourite colour was
I would reply "all of them".
Because it's true.
I love colour.
But secretly my favourite has always been blue.

August 2015 - by Amanda copy

This month's mood board challenge at Jot Magazine made me smile.
Loved all the shades and tones of blue that Amanda had collected
And knew I wanted to keep to the feel of the mood board
So started with a wash of blues.

IMG_8502

The rest was as easy as telling a story…

IMG_8505

IMG_8506

IMG_8504


SharmaineKruijver_JotMoodBoardAug15_WhatGives

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)