HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Jot Magazine Issue 12 - "The Future Is Bright"

The end of the year approaches.
Today marks the end of our school year.
It's been a very full year and we have been very busy.
Issue 12 of Jot Magazine has a segment on "when I grow up".
I used this as the inspiration
To create a page about our girls.
 
 
The future is bright.

 
The future is in their hands.


And I look forward to what the future holds for them.
 
Excited to be on this journey with them.

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)